PureAir has Temporary and Rental Equipment Solutions You Can Count On
PureAir maintains a small fleet of rental systems that can be used as odor control systems or emergency gas scrubbers. Rental equipment offers users a turn-key and temporary solution for use during construction, equipment repair, system transition, or as an additional system for highly contaminated air streams.
Flexible Options for Differing Needs
These systems are the most economical choice for 6 – 12 month periods. PureAir can also custom build temporary systems from low-cost materials that will provide significant value for short-term and long-term projects.
PureAir’s rental equipment requires a three-month minimum rental period, a full media purchase, and a mobilization/demobilization fee. Rental periods can be adjusted to meet the client’s needs, but usually last for up to 12 months.
|Trailer Rental Option
|Roll Off (RF-20)
|up to 15,000 CFM
|up to 15,000 CFM
Rental Unit Benefits
Using rental equipment comes with the added benefits of:
- Immediate start up and performance
- Minimal maintenance
- Reliable and fast-acting solution
- Portability – trailer mounted
- Long-term and short-term rentals
- High and low airflows
- Deep bed systems with multiple stages of media
- Start-up services and training are included
Case Study – Temporary/Movable Odor Control
PureAir designed and fabricated two trailer mounted systems:
- 5,000 CFM on 30 ft trailer
- 1,000 CFM on 12 ft trailer
Ultra quiet. Redundant vessels. Operable from a generator provided by PureAir.
What Sets PureAir Apart as a Source for Temporary and Rental Gas-Phase Filtration Units?
PureAir Filtration is a single source manufacturer of gas phase filtration systems, chemisorbant media, and monitoring equipment. In addition to selling the most dependable equipment solutions, PureAir is also the source that facilities can count on when emergency chlorine scrubbers are needed.
PureAir advantages include:
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Serve Multiple Markets and Multiple Applications
- Customizable Solutions & Engineered Unique Designs – based on specific needs
- Specialty Adsorbents – Carbons, Engineered Carbons, and Engineered Media
- Monitoring of Adsorbent Media Consumption
- Laboratory Testing for Media
- Manual Field Monitoring of Adsorbent Life
Call us at 678-935-1431 or request a quote to get started.