PureAir Filtration – the world leader in the removal of gases, odors, and vapors- now offers antimicrobial products that can protect your kids as they return to school.
Antimicrobial products include:
- Air filters of various sizes and configurations that can fit into existing HVAC systems (like pictured below)
- Air filtration equipment (pictured below) equipped with antimicrobial filters.
Customizable options to accommodate:
- Space restraints
- Pressure drop restrictions
- Other customer requirements
- Easy to install
- 100% Made in USA and available today
The secret behind these antimicrobial products includes two different types of antimicrobial technologies:
Microbe-sorb™ Adsorbent Media
- Comprised of our highest concentration of permanganate
- Proprietary formula which activates and enhances its antimicrobial properties
- Promotes a safe environment by killing pathogens, while also improving overall indoor air quality.
- Ideal for stopping the spread of COVID-19
FiberShield™ Nylon Nonwoven Fabric
- Ionic+™ technology is one of the only technologies specifically tested against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)
- Made of a proprietary blend of nonwoven microfibers
- Impregnated with sterilizing silver particles
- The antimicrobial fabric can be incorporated into any particulate filter
- Provides an antiviral layer of protection to HVAC and ventilation units to ensure safety for all returning students and employees
- Both of PureAir’s antimicrobial products are over 99% effective against other common viruses and bacteria including H1N1 and the common cold.
- The excellent two-step antimicrobial solution can be installed immediately and cost-effectively, which allows filter manufacturers the flexibility to add antimicrobial technology and protection to existing products as we return to the workplace.
- No power, water, or maintenance required… simply install into an existing HVAC and have robust antimicrobial capability immediately.
Made in the USA and satisfies the Buy America Act
Click HERE to request more information on PureAir Filtration’s advanced antimicrobial filter fabric.