Protecting Critical Electronics from Hardware Failure
Stop Corrosion Before it Starts...
Save Thousands in Downtime and Repair Costs
We Specialize in Protecting Critical Electronics
- Protection of mission critical electronics & hardware
- Elimination of hydrogen sulfide and other corrosive emissions
- These gases can cause whiskers and short-circuiting which can lead to production loss, plant interruptions, and accidents.
- In commercial environments like data centers, we super-purify the air to protect valuable servers, thus protecting critical company data and processes.
- We offer multiple models of air handling units, depending on requirements and needs. Each unit is customizable.
- We also offer simplified, ready-to-go units, which are ready to ship upon purchase: PFU- Mobile and PFU- Mini. Other, larger PFU models are also available for higher airflow systems.
- Our SAH unit is often used in applications requiring a more customized and robust system. Other options, including deep bed systems, are available as well.
Can You Afford to have Hardware Failure? No. Let us Help.
What we can help with:
- Motor Control Center (MCC)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Control Room and Panels
- Rack Room
- Card Failure
Looking to Monitor Levels of Corrosive Gases in your Environment?
- Offers live, accurate results of environment surveillance and detection of corrosion.
- This prevents expensive interruptions by saving valuable electronics.
- Constant Environment Surveillance
- Early Detection
- Easy to Install
- Long Service Life
- Ethernet Connection
World Wide Standard for Protecting Industrial Electronics: ISA S71.04
- G1 level needed to protect electronics, but many factors must also be reviewed:
- Configuration, air recirculation vs pressurization
- Air tightness of area
- Contamination brought into room with traffic
- Air tightness of ducts
- Room walls in contact with corrosive air
- Relative humidity < 50%
- Temperature target 22°C and stable