Can you afford an electronic failure?
Stop corrosion before it starts and save thousands in downtime and repair costs.
From left to right: G1, G2, G3, GX
We specialize in protecting critical electronics
- Protection of mission critical electronics hardware
- Elimination of hydrogen sulfide and other corrosive emissions
- These gases can cause whiskers and short-circuiting which can lead to production loss, plant interruptions, and accidents.
- In commercial environments like data centers, we super-purify the air to protect valuable servers, thus protecting critical company data and processes.
- We offer multiple models of air handling units, depending on requirements and needs. Each unit is customizable.
- We also offer simplified, ready-to-go units, which are ready to ship upon purchase: PFU-Mobile and PFU-Mini. Other, larger PFU models are also available for higher airflow systems.
- Our SAH unit is often used in applications requiring a more customized and robust system. Other options, including deep bed systems, are available as well.
What we can help with:
- Motor Control Center (MCC)
- Distributed Control System (DCS)
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Control Room and Panels
- Rack Room
- Card Failure
Looking to monitor levels of corrosive gases in your environment?
- Offers live, accurate results of environment surveillance and detection of corrosion.
- This prevents expensive interruptions by saving valuable electronics.
- Constant Environment Surveillance
- Early Detection
- Easy to Install
- Long Service Life
- Ethernet Connection
World Wide Standard for Protecting Industrial Electronics: ISA S71.04
- G1 level needed to protect electronics, but many factors must also be reviewed:
- Configuration, air recirculation vs pressurization
- Air tightness of area
- Contamination brought into room with traffic
- Air tightness of ducts
- Room walls in contact with corrosive air
- Relative humidity < 50%
- Temperature target 22°C and stable